Grundtvig Assistantships enable present or future staff involved in adult education to spend a period of a minimum duration of over 12 weeks and a maxmimum duration of 45 weeks as a Grundtvig Assistant at an adult education organisation in another European country participating in the LLP.
- It gives participants the opportunity to gain a better understanding of the European dimension to adult learning;
- To enhance their knowledge of foreign languages, other European countries and their education systems; and
- To improve their professional and intercultural competences.
Who can benefit?
- Teachers and other staff working in adult education;
- In-Service trainers of such staff;
- Former teachers re-entering adult education in a professional capacity after a period away;
- Graduates with a qualification in adult education/ andragogy and advanced level students studying towards such a qualification.
Please refer to the current call for proposals and related deadlines by clicking here.